Home » Recipes
By Chantal Kirkland Leave a Comment
Disclosure: *This post may include amazon links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These 25 easy Dunkin Donuts dupe recipes will bring back memories of classic flavors and satisfy any DD devotee – all for a fraction of the price.
The mere mention of Dunkin’ Donuts coffee can elicit cravings among home chefs and coffee aficionados, yet the rising cost of a cup o’ joe usually puts off even the most committed fans.
But before you despair, know this: with a few ingredients from your pantry and some time to spare, you can make tasty homemade versions of everyone's favorite Dunkin' Donuts drinks without breaking the bank!
The 25 Best Dunkin Donuts Dupe Recipes
You don't have to be a professional barista to make a delicious iced coffee at home or a professional baker to make sweet, soft donuts. And with these copycat recipes for Dunkin Donuts treats and drinks, you'll have your caffeine fix in no time.
Let's be honest, there's nothing quite like the convenience of swinging by a Dunkin Donuts drive-thru and grabbing an icy cold cup of their famous brew. So why bother with these at-home recipes? Well, for starters, it'll save you a few bucks.
Plus, you can customize the sweetness and creaminess to your liking. So go ahead, channel your inner barista and whip up a batch of copycat Dunkin Donuts recipes. Your wallet (and taste buds) will thank you.
- Need a classic way to start your day? Or just want the straight-sweet-talk you know and love from Dunkin' without the wallet-strain? This classic Dunkin' Donuts Glazed Donut recipe is where it's at.
- So you're a coffee lover, huh? Well, have you tried the Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee? It's like a hug in a mug (except it's in a cup), and let's face it, who doesn't need a hug right about now? The smooth milk mixed with the rich coffee takes your taste buds on a journey that ends with a happy dance.
- Looking for a refreshing drink with a little extra pick-me-up? Look no further than the Dunkin Donuts Coffee Coolatta! This delicious drink combines the rich flavors of vanilla, hazelnut and coffee to help you power through even the busiest of days.
- Need a way to make the kids happy on the weekend without all the cost associated with heading to the donut store? These Chocolate Glazed Donuts have your back.
- When the chilly winter winds start to blow, there's nothing quite like a steaming mug of Dunkin' Hot Chocolate to warm you up from the inside out. All the toasty goodness!
- The caffeine kick of the original Dunkin' Iced Coffee will have you ready to take on the day with a smile on your face. Treat yourself to a little bit of luxury with this sweet and creamy beverage. Trust us, your taste buds will thank you.
- Are you a big fan of Dunkin's decadent Blueberry Muffin, but looking for a slightly less costly option to enjoy at home? Look no further, my fellow spendy-sensitive friend!
- With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a homemade batch of Chocolate Glazed Donut Holes that are just as delicious (and way easier on the nerves) as the real deal. Plus, you can customize them to your liking - add some crushed peanuts on top for an extra indulgent treat, or swap out the glaze cream for more chocolate!
- Need a little snack to power through the day? Look no further than this latest deliciousness: Dunkin' Donuts Hashbrowns! Filling but not heavy, this is a treat that just makes for one happy camper.
- The baristas have melded the perfect balance of smooth, creamy goodness with a hint of sweetness to create the ultimate refreshing beverage in this Coffee Coolatta. Everything you need to get the day going right.
- Whether you're on-the-go or just need a break from the daily grind, Bavarian Cream-Filled Donuts will give you the boost you need while satisfying your sweet tooth.
- Treat yourself to a little indulgence and give this Blueberry Matcha Latte a try today – I promise you won't regret it! Sweet and refreshing all in one.
- Make those magical donuts you love so much with this easy Air Fryer Chocolate Glazed Donut recipe. All the great taste, just with less mess.
- Put your donut-making skills to the test and make these amazing Sugar Twist Donuts – soft, fluffy and full of flavor. Plus, they're super easy to make! So don't let those cravings for a coffee shop-quality delicacy go unanswered.
- Make an Egg Benedict Sandwich at home, just like the one you get at Dunkin' Donuts. Salty bacon, savory egg and creamy Hollandaise sauce on a warm toasted English muffin – what more could you ask for?
- Jelly donuts are the essence of classic donut store deliciousness. And this recipe for Dunkin' Donuts Jelly Donuts is perfection. Filled with sweet jelly and topped with sugar, these donuts are sure to be a hit.
- Why settle for boring confections when you can treat yourself to something delicious like these Brownie Batter Donuts? Dunkin' Donuts treats are the perfect way to start your day or break up the afternoon.
- I could literally live off of this recipe for Honey Glazed Dunkin' Donuts. It's the perfect balance of sweet and tangy, creating a truly addictive treat. So put your donut-making skills to the test and get creative with this delicious recipe.
- Absolute perfection, these copycat Dunkin' Donuts Vanilla Filled Donuts are like no other. Filled with vanilla cream, they're sure to satisfy any sweet-treat-craving.
- You won't find a more decadent experience than this recipe for Boston Cream Filled Donuts. Creamy and sweet, they're the perfect way to start your day with a smile.
- These copycat Crullers are the old-fashioned-donut of your dreams. Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside and dipped in a glaze – it doesn't get more delicious than this!
- Forget those store-bought doughnuts, because now you can make your own Dunkin' Donuts Long Johns at home. They're perfectly sweet and filled with anything you might want to put in 'em!
- Light, fluffy and yeasty-deliciousness, these Dunkin' Donuts copycat Chocolate Glazed Donuts will be the star of your breakfast commute, especially since they're a fraction of the cost.
After reviewing all of these amazing twists on everyday beverages and treats, we can see that it’s not just Dunkin Donuts' original coffee blend that captures the hearts of millions of coffee addicts.
Whether you’re looking for something to give you a kick, escape from the decadence of a standard Frappe with vanilla bean, want to stay up late with an energizing caffeine-free cocoa, or relax and enjoy homemade donut holes - there is no wrong option when it comes to these delicious treats.
The possibilities are truly endless when it comes to creating your own flavor twist! So why not take the leap and create something new and exciting today - your taste buds and wallet will thank you!
- Recent Posts
Latest posts by Chantal Kirkland (see all)
- The 25 Best Dunkin Donuts Dupe Recipes - April 20, 2023
- The Most Epic Copycat Starbucks Refershers Recipes - Starbucks Copycat Refreshers - April 19, 2023
- The 25 Best Tropical Cocktails for a Magical Summer Vibe - April 18, 2023
« The Most Epic Copycat Starbucks Refershers Recipes - Starbucks Copycat Refreshers
Leave a Reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.